Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Messages From Spirit June 8 2010

Hi Everyone,
Here are the Messages From Spirit for this week. Feel free to let me know if you resonate with any of them. Blessings....Cyndy

From Belinda: I am sorry that I left Mom, but I want you to know that I was prepared. I was not afraid and I understand that you couldn’t be with me. It was impossible for you to juggle everything at the time. Don’t worry. I am fine and I love you very much. Take care of your heart. Also, it is time to let go of my clothing but keep the blue shirt!

To George: This is your mom. I miss you and our talks together. Be sure to get your car fixed. I was there the other day when it broke down. It is not fixed properly. Your Aunt says hello as well. We love you and are always with you.

From Brian: I want to let my sister know that I love her very much. We are still as close as we ever were. I am with you all the time, even when you are at school. I am very proud of the work you are doing in grad school. Hang in there… you were always the one with the brains. I love you very much.

From Loretta: Please tell my mom that I am fine. I left abruptly. The accident was not my fault and I am so sorry that it happened . We never got a chance to say goodbye. I don’t want you to keep feeling guilty because I was on my way to see you. There are no real accidents. I was ready to leave. Thank Uncle Carl for me for trying really hard to get me that job I wanted. I will see you both when you get here… I am only a moment away.

From Suzanne: I want my children to know that I am fine. They grew up so fast. Let them know that I see the grandchildren and they are wonderful. The little girl is going to want to play the piano soon. Let her. It is her destiny. You can move on now and know that I am fine. I love you very much

To Harry: This is your wife. I am hearing the song by the supremes “Baby Love”. Somehow this song is significant for your both. You must not feel guilty about moving on. You deserve to be happy. We will always be together. Let yourself enjoy life again. By the way, I really like Anna.

From Gail: I am so sorry that I didn’t get to finish what I started. I want my brother to know that we could have never been able to be in business together. We would have butted heads and it wouldn’t have been good for our relationship. Don’t be afraid to strike out on your own. Don’t let mom and dad hold you back. You love the automotive industry and your ideas are great. I’ll be watching out for you. Love you

From Georgette: I have a small child here no more than 8 years old. She has very long hair and is very sweet. She wants me to tell her mommy that she is having so much fun with with her dog. She is handing me a daisy and saying that she really appreciates all the flowers you bring her when you visit. She wishes that grandma wouldn’t cry so much because she is really fine. She is dressed in a pretty long dress and is running barefoot. She is laughing because she says that mom wouldn’t let her do that.

From Bill: Just let my wife know that the cigars aren’t hurting me here. He is laughing as he is saying this! Funny guy. Tell her I love her very much my dear one. I wish my job didn’t keep me away from home so much. Know that I didn’t feel any pain from the heart attack. I didn’t even realize what happened and I am ok. I am waiting for you… enjoy your life

1 comment:

  1. I got chills reading the 6/8/10 messages from spirits. I have had a personal session with Cyndy and it was so rewarding. I now talk to my loved ones who have passed and know how close they are to me.

    ReplyDelete