Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Monday, June 21, 2010

Are you claiming your joy today?

In this economic climate and the condition of our planet, you might be wondering how I can ask a question like this? It can be hard these days to find joy, so we have to make an extra effort to look for it. It is easiest for me to find it in the smallest details. I feel joy when I, see the way the sun hits the roses on my front lawn, see the way my dog cuddles with her snoopy stuffed animal, smell the gumbo that my partner so carefully crafts... the list can go on and on. When I look at the details of my life I find joy in abundance and it takes no effort whatsoever for me to feel the happiness that is my birthright. Take a moment today to notice the tiniest details of your life.. You know what they say about what comes in small packages… Have a joyous day...

No comments:

Post a Comment