Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Messages From Spirit June 15, 2010

From Sarah: I want to talk to my daughter Kelly. Tell her I am doing fine and it is amazing here. No more pain! And they don’t make fun of my shoes here… by the way you can throw those old things out! Plenty of laughs around them. Tell the rest of the family especially Tom that I am watching out for him. Look for the green car … It’s the right one.

From Rob. Tall thin guy with dark hair. I just recently crossed over and I wanted to let my parents know that I am fine. I didn’t feel a thing. The car just hit me really fast and I didn’t even know hat was coming. The paper they are looking for is in my jean jacket pocket. I love you both and I am only a moment away.

From Rose. I am wanting to let the people know at hospice that I really appreciated everything they did. They took a huge burden off of my daughter during the last month I was on earth. Bless everyone and I will see them all again someday.

To Jenny: This is Ham? Hams?. I wanted to let you know that I am sorry that I never said the things that you needed to hear. I made you feel overlooked and unappreciated. I loved you very much. Try and remember some of the joy we had together when you were very small. I am also sorry that I didn’t leave you anything. Ask your mother about my pin. I want you to have it. The one with my initial on it. I love you very much.

From Michael: He is very tall and thin, blonde and smiling a lot. He wants to tell his friends that he had the best times with them out at the lake. There was nothing anyone could have done for him. He had a blood disease and was ready to leave. He wants Pete, (or someone with the letter P) to know that he always carried his photo on him. He loved him and didn’t know how to tell him. Tell my mom I am doing fine and I am not skinny anymore.

To Drew: I have a male figure here and he is telling me that you have the gifts from him. This feels like a grandfather on your Dads side. He is really talented man in the music field. He is happy that you still have the sheet music that he used to use from the 1930’s. You even play his favorite song. A remake of a classic song. He likes the arrangement. He loves listening to it. I love you very much and I am watching over you all the time…

From Melanie: Please tell my husband that I am no longer suffering. He spent way too many nights reading to me by my bedside and I appreciated it. Tell him that I loved the Jane Ayre book the best. He will understand. He can get rid of all my books now. No need to keep them. He will always be in my heart. I am doing fine and I am with him always.

From David. David is very young.. eight years old or so. He is with his sister. I am getting that they both passed in a car accident. One of them died instantly and the other lingered on for a day or so in a coma. They are very beautiful.. both blonde or dirty blonde hair and very playful.. They are close in age not more than a year apart. Please tell my mom we are fine and happy and waiting for her to get here when it is her time. David says he got another fire truck now just like the one he had at home. The little girl is holding a doll, looks hand made and she never lets it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment