Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hide and Go Peek

It is so easy to hide.. from our own passions, the people that mean the most to us in our life and our community. We create our own little space and we stay in there. After all, it is a safe place to be… But.. it is also limiting. There is a whole world waiting for us in every person we meet, in every place we go, in every thing we see. All we have to do is take a peek. A quick look outside of our comfort zone and test the waters. You’ll be surprised at the hospitality of the universe. And besides, you can always head back to your safe place whenever you feel you need to. Have a welcoming day....

No comments:

Post a Comment