Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Monday, June 28, 2010

Is it time to Move On?

I have been giving serious thought this past week to what serves me in my life and what doesn’t. It’s amazing how much time I spend trying to work things out in many different areas of my life. What I am realizing is that maybe I am not supposed to try and work things out or fix them to my liking. If it takes too much effort I take that as a sign from the Universe that it is not on the path for my highest good. I am better off moving on. Is there something in your life that you are holding to too tightly? Something you are trying to fix but no matter what you try, you just can’t seem to? Where can you move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment