Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Messages From Spirit June 22, 2010

For Joan: This is your mom here. She is Jewish and holdng out food in her hands. She said she wishes your would eat more… you never liked to eat especially when you were a kid. She passed with a heart attack and I am feeling like she had this heart problem for quite some time. She sends you her love and wants you to know that she is watching over you. Try to get along better with your father. He is a bit stubborn but he loves you very much.

From David: I want to send love to my sister. She is a great person and I appreciated all that she did for me. I am thanking her for helping me with my wheel chair and keeping a close eye on me in school. I know this whole thing was hard on you. You gave up a good portion of your teenage years taking care of me. And you didn’t have to. I love you for that. But know that I am really happy now, no wheelchair and it is your time! You need to shine now and I will be watching you and cheering you on. Maybe nursing isn’t really your passion?. Think about it.

From R… Rod … Rog?? He is short, medium build… kind of stocky. He is bald on the top of his heard. Smiling.. nice guy. He wants to let his wife know that he never meant to leave so abruptly. He said that he worked at that place for years and never had any problems… it was just an accident. Try not to keep holding on to the events of my death. It is eating away at you. Remember how we used to go to Shiller? Shilling? Street and take that walk? Go do it again. I know it is a drive buy it will make you feel better. I love you very much.

For Dorothy: I am here and doing just fine. You were my wife and I wasn’t honest with you. I was depressed for a long time and I didn’t say anything. I didn’t plan to take my life the way that I did. It was a last minute decision and I regret it. But you are doing great now. I am so happy for you. Keep dancing.. and know that I am with you always. And I love you very much. I am so proud of all the courage that you have.

From Tom: He is about eleven years old. He ran to me and took my hand and was leading me to a school playground area. His is wearing a blue shirt with a necktie. He is a very polite and well mannered boy. He is showing me a group of boys on the school ground and they are fighting.. one of them has a gun or knife?? and Tom got in the way. It was a shock to everyone because the school never had anything like this happen before. He misses you mom and dad.. and he is always around you. Give his little sis a kiss for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment