Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some call it laziness.. I call it living life to the fullest!

It seems that we have a hard time letting ourselves pause. Do we have to be busy 24/7 to feel good about ourselves? Do we always have to have a goal to achieve? I am on my way to the beach and I plan on being what some may call “lazy”. The only plan I have is to have no plan although sleeping on the beach sounds really awesome! Ten days of “nothingness”. I suppose it can look like I am not really accomplishing anything but the way I see it is … that in these times of “nothingness” I can hear my spirit loud and clear. For me, in this state of just “being” I can accomplish far more than I ever could “doing”. How about giving yourself a break today? Your spirit will sing with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment