Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spirit Messages August 25th 2010

To Paul: I want to talk to my brother. I wish we were able to go in the lake with you again.. I am with you and I am so glad that you started to get back to it. Check out the boat though. It was too long. Tell mom that I love her and she is really singing well.

From Cathy:. I am waiting for my grandson to arrive on earth. I will be at the birth. He is going to be named Anthony. I would like to offer my guidance. Please give him the the clothes I made his dad. I miss you all and love you.

From Jeff or Jeffrey depending on who he is talking too! Hey I am rockin hard over hear. ( I can see him with a dark purple shiny guitar). He says he is sorry to his mom for playing the music so loud, but he just loved it. For the guys in the band, I am still with you on stage and the new guy is working out fine for you.. sounds great.

To my daughter Kali: I am over here still working on helping people. I lost my way and got depressed while I was still on earth. I am sorry for worrying you so much. After your dad passed I lost hope. We are together now and watching over you. I love you very much.

To Dave: Its Rich here. Too much skiing and not enough buckling down. I am sorry for leaving you in such a flash. We always took each other for granted. I am with you always. Take care of the little one..

From Jennifer: I am wanting to connect with my daughter. We were on our way to the mountains for a weekend off and I never made it there to meet her. Tell her I didn’t feel anything and I am really sorry that we didn’t get that time together. ( I am hearing the song “You Light Up My Life”.) She wants to say Happy Birthday to you.. She loves you and will always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment