Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Messages From Spirit August 10 2010

Hi Everyone,
Here are my messages from spirit for this month. Feel free to comment if they belong to you! Have a great day!

From Corinne. I want to speak with my husband and daughter. I appreciate everything you did for me before I passed. She is showing m breast cancer that spread to her lungs. She wants to tell her husband that she really loved him despite the fact that their marriage was arranged. She also wants you to know that she loved the way you looked in your uniform going to work everyday. Tell my daughter to watch out for my husband. He is very depressed. She loves you both and will be with you always.


From charlie, tall guy red hair and freckles. I am so happy to be here. No one makes fun of me anymore. I am actually fit right it. I am so sorry for leaving the way that I did. I was very despondent there and I didn’t know how to tell anyone. Thanks for honoring me at the club. I really appreciated it. Tell my lil sister that I love her and I am taking care of Red our dog.

To lori: I want you to know that I really appreciated all that you did for me. I loved our talks at work and how we just cracked up. We laughed a lot… just at a time when I needed to. I can still see that you are frustrated with the way the boss runs things but hang in there. They don’t know how to say they appreciate you but they really do. The truck is still running… that’s good… I know how you love it… You always wanted one and I am glad you have it. (She is showing me sunburn and said that she appreciates you making her stay out of the heat when she need to.) She loves you and is always with you.

From Dave. Hi.. I want to let my mom now that I am doing great. I still love to swim and I knew that I was going to leave that way. It was an accident and please try not to hold on to anger at the school anymore. It was not their fault. I am happy and well and love you.

From Justin… I want to tell my brother that he can and will get on that team in (state or town that starts with an A) He wants to go to college and will get the scholarship. I am sorry for leaving you the way that I did but the disease was just too much for me. (I am getting he died of lymphoma or a blood disease.) Take care of dad.. he is too angry and needs your attention.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Linda....what you wrote to Lori sounded just like my friend who had passed on. I recently asked him to contact me. We worked together and boy oh boy did we laugh a lot. He was my rock there, my biggest supporter and work is not going well now and I sure would have liked to have had him to talk to. I hope this was him reaching out to me. I will admit, I'm glad our work van is still running...but I don't like that van..hehe! However, I do love mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda.. sometimes a spirit will use someone else as a 'Medium" to try and get a message to you. All I can say is if you resonated with any of the message then it was for you... and it could also be for Lori. Spirits often team up to get messages across....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that...teaming up. :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete