Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hope... A Blessing or a Thirst?

Hope is an interesting word. If we live constantly hoping we can become frustrated, restless and exhausted because we will always be unhappy with the way things are in the moment. We’ll always be reaching for something we don’t have. We will be unsatisfied because we can't seem to quench our thirst for joy and love. Yet when we receive hope as a gift from someone else it can do extraordinary things in our life. It can help us see the light at the end of the tunnel. It can restore our faith. It can help us to trust in the universe once again to fulfill our needs and bring us joy. So...I believe if you want your moments to be filled with hope, then give it away with love, receive it with gratitude and live in the light of it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment