Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Be Your Own Pillar of Strength!

How strong is your foundation? Have you been told that you will never be able to stand on your own, accomplish the things you dream of, be successful at your chosen passions? These are things we all struggle with when we look outside for our strength and we don’t build a solid foundation of self love and self acceptance. Try today to see yourself in the exact place you want to be, happy, joyous and free. And remember, whenever anyone tells you that you will “never” be able to do something you desire, it is only their lack of trust in themselves and their own foundation. Send them white light… they really need it and remember to surround yourself with it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment