Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be posting tips on psychic development and spirit communication as well as my thoughts on the subject. And I am very excited to now be adding "Messages From Spirit" to my blog. These are messages that I receive from your loved ones who have crossed over. I will post them monthly so be sure to check back to see if one of them is for you!

Psychic Medium Cyndy

Psychic Medium Cyndy
Spirit Medium, Psychic Intuitive

Spirit Connection

with Psychic Medium Cyndy DiBeneditto
www.alliswellinc.com
www.twitter.com/psychicmediumcd
www.facebook.com/psychicmediumcyndy

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fly like a beagle…

I saw a beagle run the other day… it just took off at lightening speed! I was amazed and impressed. This little spirit so determined and in the moment that it passed people, other animals, cars and more, just so it could get the bird! It got me thinking… What if we could fly like a beagle? What if we could feel that sense of freedom and determination on our life path? Some might say that we could miss out on everything along the way. That’s one way of looking at it. I believe it could make us feel like our passions are so ignited that we move at lightening speed toward our goal. And what if our goal was to be loving, joyous, happy and free? The beagle never caught the bird, but for that moment it had a purpose so important that nothing would stop her. What makes you fly like a beagle?

No comments:

Post a Comment